2011年2月8日 星期二

Japanese Geography Project


I have never been to Japan before but 5 years ago, I really wanted to go to Tokyo but now I have changed my mind.
I really want to go to this place, Hokkaido.





Hokkaido locates in the north side of Japan. It is very famous for tourists for skiing. There are skiing events in winter every year. This is one of the reasons I want to go to Hokkaido.





In the summer, there are lavender in several places in富良野Furano. Look at this BIG lavender land, how amazing!

溫根湯溫泉On'neyu-onsen Hot Spring


I think most of the Hong Kong people have lots of pressure. I think this HOT SPRING will be suitable for us.

 




函館Hakodate





In函館Hakodate, sashimi are very famous because Hakodate locates near the sea. So the seafood is really fresh. おいしね!



Moreover, Recently, I discover there are lots of the food packet in Hong Kong are written with ‘Hokkaido 北海道

Milk from Hokkaido



There are lots of dessert emphasizes that they use this milk for their dessert. But why?
I know the reason after I taste their dessert. The dessert are more tasty and smoothly, especially the milk pudding.





This is an instant corn soup which I brought last week. It’s also from Hokkaido and it tastes really good. Tastes original sweet corn.








‘ROYCE’ chocolate.




(if you haven’t try it before, go to buy it tomorrow!)


ROYCE’ was founded in Sapporo in 1983. It is real good chocolate of world quality in Hokkaido where the climate and the clean air are suitable for making confectionaries.

I tried Royce chocolate in Hong Kong before, it tastes really good. However, my friends said it’s not as good as the Royce chocolate in Hokkaido originally. I really want to try it if I have a chance. ^_^



Finally, I found these picture on a travel website. In this place called

阿寒Akan

 It called 雲海(cloud sea?) It is so amazing.



AND THIS!!! 杜鹃花 温根汤温泉


OMG….IS THIS REAL?!!

5 則留言:

  1. Halo,Helen san~~

    i like Hokkaido because of the lavender and the food there too~

    The last two pictures are so amazing.
    and i'm asking the same question, is it real?

    BTW, the milk you showed above, i usually use it when making cake~

    回覆刪除
  2. Wow... the sceneries in Hokkaido are super stunning! what a beautiful place(:
    The royce chocolate also attracts me a lot>< it seems tastyXD

    回覆刪除
  3. 北海道からの牛乳はうまい!
    あたしも飲んだw

    回覆刪除
  4. 雪が白くで綺麗ですね(^-^)
    あんまり見るの機会がなくで,
    やっばり北海道に行きたぃですね(^∇^)

    回覆刪除
  5. Ikura is bigger than ur Pupil! helen!
    I wonder where I can enjoy those dishes in HK

    回覆刪除