2011年4月6日 星期三

presentation of my survey

There were two presentation last week.
1. Yuri san and Joeie san about music
2. Phillip san, Kumo san and Buru san about OTAKU

Firstly, I really appreciate that Joeie's group put their data inside the circle. It's reaaly clear for us to see the result.
Secondly, I am quite surprise that Japanese people still purchase CD nowadays, which unlike Hong Kong people. We usually download the songs from internet or share with friends.
Thirdly, it's really shocked that Utada Hikaru is more popluar than Ayumi because Ayumi is very famous in Hong Kong(but not anymore). I thikk it's because more new stars pop out now.

おたくOTAKU

gēmu otaku (fan of playing video games)


which is an interesting topic for us and it's being concern by the society recently. Phillip san, Kumo san and Buru san 's presentation is a really good way for us to know more about otaku.
Most of the people have misunderstand about otaku. We think that they are lack of communication skill, scare to talk in front of people and spend most of the time on comic or animation.
However, after the presentation, I know that they are expert in some particular area of animation or theme. They can also be a nice, helpful or general person.
I want to say some more about Otaku is I know that there are some otaku restaurants in Hong Kong. I know one in Causeway Bay which is very popular. It had been showed in TV(TVB). The waitress in there are dress up like MAID and they serve the customers kindly which Otaku really enjoy it. haha

沒有留言:

張貼留言